Blue Stripe Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So.. who are you Really!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2008-01-12

So.. who are you Really!? Empty
PostSubject: So.. who are you Really!?   So.. who are you Really!? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:43 pm

I've created this thread for EVERYONE to post a little or large biography of themselves, but be careful, there could be a mad rapist...

Anyway, heres me!

Nathan, The Real Rodney Mckay

Well, I'm Nathan, born in Adelaide in South Australia Razz I'm 25 now, I've got a Diploma in Computer Science, which is well, about Computer Science Razz another Diploma in Physics, where I opted for the Astrophysics side of things Razz And I'm getting a qualification in Graphic Design *Hurray!*

I got my Diplomas at ADFA, Australian Defence Force Academy, its like USAFA but Australian Razz

I served in Iraq as an officer leading a squad of soldiers through the middle of the desert with an AUSLAV (Google it Razz)
After that I was honorably discharged and them whilst celebrating I met my current girlfriend (Ironic really lol!)

Me and my Gf traveled around North America for a while, then went upto Canada to meet a few friends and thats when we went to Vancouver and ended up walking past the studio where SGA/SG-1 is filmed when some guy came out and went, "Hey! Want to come look around?", of course when your a mad Stargate fanatic like me and my Gf, you tend to say "Yes", so we spent a few hours 'snooping' around, I got to dial the gate of Atlantis tongue As well as sit in a Puddle Jumper, while we were there we snuck into the wardrobe and shoved both Sheppard and Rodney's full uniforms into our bags just before we left, then as we were walking out, we noticed that they were filming, and David and Joe were walking around in their undies going, "Where the hells our costumes!?", me and my Gf laughed, and then they saw us, and we ended up spending a day with the SGA crew Razz I kept getting told off for staring at Amanda Rolling Eyes

Now, I'm back home in Adelaide typing this up.. Ironic ehy Razz Cool Well, must head off, proposing to my Gf at Lunch affraid I can't believe it either :S

And thats my story!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwnpc.com.au
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: So.. who are you Really!?   So.. who are you Really!? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:04 am

O_o wow ummmm

I am Amy Anderson. I honestly don't care if you know my name because there are 14 other Amy Andersons in and around my town. I live in A small town near the boarder of Cali and AZ. I go to an all girls private school that houses girls from freshman year in High school to Senior year in college. I am studying for my Clerical Degree.

Me and My twin sister are both 22 and are faternal. Which means we aren't identical. We look exactly alike to everyone else but me and her can see the VERY small differences. I also have A younger sister who is 16. She is the trouble maker =P fall asleep near her and your going to look "pretty".

My favorite colors are Pink and Black. Mostley because they look HOT on me.
My Favorite Food is Chicken!!! If I am EVER royally pissed off at you and you want a 90% chance of me forgiving you, Fry me some chicken! There is no easier road to my good side then a home made meal of fried chicken!

My fav passtimes include video games and sports. I work at a GameStop so I get PAID to gain experience in all types of games for the PC system. The sports I ENJOY are Tennis, Volley Ball. Base Ball, and Hockey.

I have played on my school's Tennis and Volley Ball team for the past 2 years until the Volleyball club rep wouldn't let My homosexual friend join because of his gender. Her reason was "he can't join because he isn't a student." When the rules REALLY stated "Only Residents can join School clubs" and he lived on the 1st floor with his dad, The head master. So I joined, part time, the local comunity college's PE classes.

I took Baseball because the team begged me to play after seeing my batting average in General PE at college one day. So I played for them. I made all-star on my team.

The next semester I desided to play on the Girls team of hockey because girls are more vicious. We came in last but still had fun. After our last game coach asked us if any of us could play as a subsitute on his sons team and no one offered to do so. He then came to me and asked me afterwards if I could possibly do it because I was talented as a guard. I said yes and we won the finals in our area tournament.

My hobbies are playing games, beating the boys, flirting,Gay Rights(I love my homos! -waves to Scott-), and having fun with friends!

That basically describes me and who I am. A fun loving girl who loves to show the boys that Girls can dish out anything a man throws at her, and do it in high heels! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jason_Vandez
Official Poster
Official Poster
Jason_Vandez

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: So.. who are you Really!?   So.. who are you Really!? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Why hello there.

My name's Jeffrey Cosman (But I prefer Jeff lol)

let's see... I'm 20, I enjoy long walks on the beach... lol kidding.

Ok... I live in a small town near Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Yes... Canadian... yes... "Eh" is actually a word. lol)

I currently work in a call center and have done contract Customer Service work for Apple (email support for iTunes) and am currently an Account Manager for Capital One. (The name makes it sound cooler than it is... trust me). I basically get paid to get yelled at by angry american Customers all day... it's great.

Currently I am saving up money to go to College to take Police Foundations, and hopefully become a Police Officer eventually.

I enjoy playing video games, reading, bike-riding, playing paintball, hanging out, and my daily 6.5 K run to work lol.

I have two brothers, One who is 28, and the other is 14. I am going to be an Uncle sometime this summer, and have a MASSIVE extended family. Seriously... it's wicked. There's a family Christmas and Summer party at my cousin's house (which is HUGE, and so frigging awesome), and also sometimes a family reunion here and there.

Music-wise, I like anything really, my favourite band right now would be Disturbed, (Going to see them LIVE in the summer!!!) but I really listen to anything, country, rock, rap (some), as well as others. I love listening to soundtracks from movies or TV shows. For example... the Battlestar Galactica Soundtracks are awesome. You should listen to them one time.

Anyways, reading-wise, I have read the Harry Potter books close to 10 times EACH book. (yes, I read A LOT). I am currently reading the chronicles of Narnia (because the movies are pretty good, I figure why not read the books), I've also read some Stephen King stuff, have a BUNCH of Stargate books, and have yet to read them ALL. But I'm getting there. Oh, and (I have an EXTENSIVE comic book collection. It's not HUGE, but I started reading them a few years ago, and go every week (when I can) to get the new ones.

I have a Wii, and iPod Touch, which both connect to the internet lol... so even without a computer, I can still get online.

And I also like just hanging out with friends.

So that's basically me, I'm funny, enjoy having lots of people around, and just really don't care about what people think of me.

Bwahahah... and that is the epitome of Jeff. (>'.')> woot.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: So.. who are you Really!?   So.. who are you Really!? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:11 am

Well my names Ellis Deweese. I'm 20 years old, I live in Moorefield West Virgina.

I graduated with an A+ in Cisco Internetworking from WV COM TECH. Also aced both Advanced PC Hardware and Advanced PC Software.
I WAS going to continue my education in Cisco CCNA.
But! And there is always a but.... M y school bills bit me in the ass and I had to give up my part time job for a better paying FULL time job... now I don't have time for school... which sucks... Umm... I'm in debt up to my eyeballs! WAHOO!!!! Well it's not that bad but schools on hold for a bit.

I work full time in a Pilgrims Pride. A poultry factory. I work in the cooler/freezer, I run a pallet jack and work about 9-10 hours a day... and sometimes Saturdays... grr... but 10.80 an hour aint to bad so meh....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: So.. who are you Really!?   So.. who are you Really!? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:14 am

Jason_Vandez wrote:

I currently work in a call center and have done contract Customer Service work for Apple (email support for iTunes) and am currently an Account Manager for Capital One. (The name makes it sound cooler than it is... trust me). I basically get paid to get yelled at by angry american Customers all day... it's great.

That reminds me of my buffet attendant job... I got paid to clean, put out food, and listen to people bitch at me. All while there kid is quishing the darn peas with his nasty fingers!... but I guess you get paid a hell of alot more then me lol.

Dex wrote:
I work full time in a Pilgrims Pride. A poultry factory. I work in the cooler/freezer, I run a pallet jack and work about 9-10 hours a day... and sometimes Saturdays... grr... but 10.80 an hour aint to bad so meh....

$10.80 an hour with your hours I would have my own place! Lucky! You make hella good money! Thanks guys for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.. who are you Really!?   So.. who are you Really!? Empty

Back to top Go down

So.. who are you Really!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Stripe Studios :: Archives :: Unofficial :: Off Topic-
Jump to: