Blue Stripe Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

updates.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-01-08

updates. Empty
PostSubject: updates.   updates. EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:11 pm

Ok not to be worried, updates are still on the way!
Shep is busy with homework for now so I'm doing as much as I can, aside from my computer problems.

Right now I'm working on Abydos. The SG-SU team told me I could use screens of there abydos to base my own.

As it stands now you come out the gate in the pyramid you can walk into a few rooms go out into the desert get lost in the desert, explore a temple buried in the sand, and go to the city with another pyramid behind it and you can go in it and explore a little more. the over all map is big, about the size of the tok'ra planet. But I'm getting a strange error, everything compiles just fine and pretty fast for a big map, but when I try and play it in game i get "MAX_PATCH_PLANES" and it wont play Sad So until thats fixed.... no no updates. Unless Shep does anything... yea..

Okies! Hope ur all not worried now if you were and uh... byes!

updates. 460898
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-01-10

updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates.   updates. EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Shep said he would have a few updates soon after school ended. Which school should be ending soon. He will have at least 1 new map and a few MAJOR bug issues fixed.
updates. Camelot1

I thought I had more screen shots but this will have to do. Its not done yet but this is an outline. This will be Camelot. It will be a midevil castle like town with a market place, possible fountain in the middle, and a nice sized walk in church. It will be a pretty good sized map and have a great environment to it. I honestly think this will become one of the favorites of the game. ^_^ Dex, Shep, and myself will keep you all informed!

~hugs and kisses~
Amy
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 1364
Registration date : 2008-01-09

updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates.   updates. EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Very nice Very Happy
I thought it would be one of the factories that Michael the Wraith hid in.
Back to top Go down
http://the-new-sg1.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates.   updates. Empty

Back to top Go down

updates.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Stripe Studios :: Archives :: News!-
Jump to: