Blue Stripe Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

great memorial day!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-01-10

great memorial day! Empty
PostSubject: great memorial day!   great memorial day! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:28 pm

My memorial day was good! BBQ with the family at aunts house and swam in her HUGE pond (I call it the lake she lives near but she calls it a pond) But the best part was what happened today!

I had to open for work and all so I was like the walking dead this morning! It was one of those days when you feel like you telleported to everything because you was half asleep when doing it....like all I remember is brushing my teeth and I was suddenly at work fully dressed lol thats how tired I was. SO I walk to the door and try and fumble for the key hole...but there wasn't one...so I kinda wake up and see the soor is melted...thats right the lock and door was melted....someone had melded the door shut! They melded it all the way around! So I walk to the back and that door is melted as well! So I go next door to the Donut shop to use there phone and I call my ex who is the 2nd manager... and he doesn't answer so I call like 5 times in a row...oh ya this is at 6am.

him: WHAT THE HELL! Who is this!?
Me: Its me Amy...
Him: The store better be burning down to wake me up this early!
Me: Its only 6 cool it! Also I wouldn't know if the store is burning since the doors are melted...
Him: whaa?
Me: The doors are melted...
Him: I don't understand....
Me: THE DOOOOOOOOOOORS AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRREEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLTTTED! Get your ass over here!

So he comes down and when he does hes half assed dressed in the uniform and he looks over the doors dumbfounded.

Him: Looks like we aren't opened today...
Me: Do I still get paid for the time I spent here?
Him: No...you never started your shift...
Me: Your buying me a donut then...

And so we made an out of order sign out of an old paper bag he had in his car and I got half a dozen donuts to take home. When I got home I slept until 10 when I found out the new employee had melded the doors shut when he got drunk on Memorial day....so mine was super!

How was everyone elses?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 1364
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: great memorial day!   great memorial day! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:04 pm

LOL!!!!! That sounds like something I would do, I wouldn't have to even be drunk Very Happy
By the by, your second in command is... kind of a douche...
Back to top Go down
http://the-new-sg1.forummotion.com
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: great memorial day!   great memorial day! EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Thats why hes my Ex... lol but still I got a kick out of annoying him that early XD
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 1364
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: great memorial day!   great memorial day! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:27 am

lol, I bet, nice job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://the-new-sg1.forummotion.com
Jason_Vandez
Official Poster
Official Poster
Jason_Vandez

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: great memorial day!   great memorial day! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:40 am

Melding the doors... wish I had thought of that... lol :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great memorial day!   great memorial day! Empty

Back to top Go down

great memorial day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Stripe Studios :: Archives :: Unofficial :: Off Topic-
Jump to: