Blue Stripe Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what do you do if your using a mac?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naismith
Rookie
Rookie
Naismith

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-22

So what do you do if your using a mac? Empty
PostSubject: So what do you do if your using a mac?   So what do you do if your using a mac? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:42 am

Cause trust me, theres no way that .exe file is gonna do anything for me
Back to top Go down
Tim
Rookie
Rookie
Tim

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: So what do you do if your using a mac?   So what do you do if your using a mac? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:39 am

As you already discovered, the .exe does nothing, but since my bug report falls under this same category, I figured I would put it here as well.

First off, I just have to say that this, in conjunction with a TC I am working on for a game called EV Nova, is quite possibly the best TC ever!

Anyway, the reason I finally got around to registering is this: I noticed that the various files cause JK to crash in single player on my Mac. I singled out the three trouble files, which are as follows:
mapextras.pk3
MenuScripts.pk3
SgehSource.pk3

Not sure why these cause it to crash, but it does. The game seems to work OK without them though. Also, the categories names of people in single player do not show up, but that may have something to do with the removal of those three files.
Back to top Go down
Naismith
Rookie
Rookie
Naismith

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: So what do you do if your using a mac?   So what do you do if your using a mac? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:35 am

But when you play, all the maps are there??
Back to top Go down
Tim
Rookie
Rookie
Tim

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: So what do you do if your using a mac?   So what do you do if your using a mac? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:55 pm

Yes, as far as all the maps included with version 1.0. See that thread to know which ones are in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do you do if your using a mac?   So what do you do if your using a mac? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what do you do if your using a mac?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Stripe Studios :: Archives :: Official :: Bugs-
Jump to: