Blue Stripe Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito
Rookie
Rookie
Kaito

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns Empty
PostSubject: Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns   Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 2:20 am

From what i've seen with Dylan Shuttles SGE and SGE_v2 for ERP, the lockdown doesn't have a backup plan. Meaning, if someone presses the lockdown button, then disconnects, the only way to unlock it is to restart the server. Now, there probably is some super secret that only he knows to fix this problem, but i just thought id say:

If you do have a lockdown, iris, or something of the sort, HAVE A BACKUP PLAN just incase things go wrong.
Maybe something obvious, such as a second button that cant be blocked, or something as complicated as a series of teleporters that will take you to the room.
Just a warning
Back to top Go down
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns   Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 6:03 am

lol if you have admin powers you can telleport to the room =P but i agree on a second button...or at least a time limit to the lock down
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns   Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 10:48 am

I wonder if we could set it up so it takes 2 players to unlock it... like in order to trigger the doors to unlock one player has to hold the button while the other presses the second. you how on some of the jka levels it has computers like that? why not have 2 of them?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns   Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:28 am

they have those? and also it does take two people to start and shut off the self destruct....
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns   Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 11:16 am

yes.. yes they do.. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns   Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns Empty

Back to top Go down

Map idea: Backup plan for Lockdowns
Page 1 of 1