Blue Stripe Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aktaios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aktaios
Official Poster
Official Poster
Aktaios

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Aktaios Empty
PostSubject: Aktaios   Aktaios EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Hellow to everyone.I am Aktaios, my real name is Daniel, and i am a big stargate fan.i am from Romania and jediraslan13 told me about this place and i wanted to join.About myself i cant say much, i'm an idea-mapper(i make maps plans on the paper but never get to make them) and, because of that, i have a notebook filled with stargate maps. I'd really want to show off my talent at mapping, but i don't have half life 2 or garry's mod (yet) so Hammer_testbuild won't work at all.I like to test JKA maps and i observed a major problem to most:not very complex off-world or poorly made bases.
I'm thinking of helping jediraslan13 with his game and to better understand mapping techniques.Oh, can anione explain me how to put pictures around here and signatures please?
Back to top Go down
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Aktaios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aktaios   Aktaios EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 pm

to put pics up you nee dto upload them to a site (like www.photobucket.com) and then if you look abose this posting box (when typing your message) there should be tool buttons such as "bold" and "Italics". The 7th square is the image one. press that.

OR you can ad the tags [img] address [] add /img in the last [ ]
Back to top Go down
Aktaios
Official Poster
Official Poster
Aktaios

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Aktaios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aktaios   Aktaios EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:55 am

Princess AmyRose wrote:
to put pics up you nee dto upload them to a site (like www.photobucket.com) and then if you look abose this posting box (when typing your message) there should be tool buttons such as "bold" and "Italics". The 7th square is the image one. press that.

OR you can ad the tags [img] address [] add /img in the last [ ]
ok, thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aktaios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aktaios   Aktaios Empty

Back to top Go down

Aktaios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Stripe Studios :: Archives :: Newcomers-
Jump to: