Blue Stripe Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stargate Event Horizon Release Information

Go down 
+2
Cameron Mitchell
Lt. Colonel John Sheppard
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Stargate Event Horizon Release Information Empty
PostSubject: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 12:06 am

Hello

I am pleased to say that Stargate Event Horizon will be released this Friday AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) So i believe that is Thursday for America!

It will be complete, there is alot i would have liked to have done though, it is complete, i am finishing compiles and perfecting small things, but it will be ready for Friday!

Monthly Patches will be avalable for download containing new maps, items, bug fixes (if any are found) and improovments to textures ect.. as we will always make the game better.

Thanks

John Sheppard and the SGEH Development Team!
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 1364

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 1:16 am

SWEET!!
It'll be a filefront or whatever download right?
Back to top Go down
http://the-new-sg1.forummotion.com
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 1:31 am

yes it will. if not I can send one to file front. Because if its not Shep will most likely send it to me on xfire lol
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 2:00 am

TY Amy, can't wait to see this, it's what we've been waiting for Very Happy
Also, are we gonna still be able to play online after uploading this?
And are we gonna make an area on the forum to post patches?
It's finally coming, let's watch a cool Stargate vid or two to celebrate Very Happy

and
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 6:42 am

How about if we release "Mission Map Packs" where we make maps of missions from either SG-1 or Atlantis?

Maybe a full free-roaming Atlantis map? For Atlantis Base RP, maybe with several off-world areas?

Just a few idea for addons Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwnpc.com.au
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:03 am

YEAH!
We could make readme's with the mission briefing, and then we send you out there to fight NPC's and such like that Very Happy
If we did do that, we could take turns doing briefings Razz
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
Admin
The Doctor

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:57 am

Lol,

And where'd you get the pic in your avatar xD?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pwnpc.com.au
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:00 pm

lol we can't add too much more to the maps...they have already made the max sizes in these maps in most cases. JKA is not good for making HUGE multi off world maps ect.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 9:26 pm

Meh, I got the avatar from, I think it was a work someone was doing on the site for Stargate: The Enemy Within, a Half Life mod I believe.
But is it possible to make NPC's to spawn? I mean they did it in Epsilon Site, but they didn't work for me Sad but maybe we could add NPC's to defeat or that follow you so we could add to mission likeness.
Back to top Go down
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:14 pm

ya, we are planning on doing such things. And how come ERP didn't respawn for you? didn't you find the hidden buttons? Also Gm's can spawn things at will if we know the creature names. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:20 pm

Gm's?
And yeah, ERP's server occasionally respawned stuff, but I had really no idea how, what I meant was like solo play maps and such.
Back to top Go down
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 4:35 am

aw. Well if you go on the erp map go in the office and press teh computer and it auto dials the jaffa in. Off world its the glyph to the right of the walk way. ^_^

But I dunno about respawning on maps...but you can edit your server file so you can make a gm password ect lol unless you have vista XD. It doesn't work on mine unless someone else is hosting and then I use there pws XD.

Edit: I just remembered there is possibly on one map...but I can't say what the map is because I don't know if he wants that information revealed... But its a fun one!
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:01 am

All I know is this is gonna be epic Very Happy
As for Atlantis, if you guys want last minute textures, I can get them to you ASAP, although I'm going to be gone Friday-Sunday North American Central, so I won't be able to do much then Razz
Back to top Go down
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:42 am

awwwww the only guy on here who is on when I am is going to be gone! T_T when will you be on tomorrow cam? Because for a while its going to be just you and me since they have school until our late hours....
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:53 am

Tomorrow... I think like from 5 PM or something, I dunno Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:57 am

dang your a looser XD jk XD lol so I willl be playing alone for at least 2 hours then....at least i will have an edge on the maps XD
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 6:28 am

Sweet! I forgot it releases for us tomorrow Very Happy
Sad just realized I'm gonna be busy till Monday so I may not be able to play it till then Sad
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:52 am

I'll be on tonight sometime later after work.. I get off about six. So sometime later after SGA is over... and an edge? Hahaha! Me and Shep made the places ur playing in we gots the EDGE!!! We know where ot hide and where not ot hide... muhahahahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 6:57 pm

lol I meant the non-creator edge lol everyone already knows how much of one you will have lol.

Big news: Also release will be sometime today. Shep had some problems with one of the main maps that he had to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Hello

Ah yeh thank you Amy for posting.

I am unsure as to how long upload will take, so once its uploaded i will post the link!

Thanks everyone so much for support, help and your friendship!

John Sheppard and SGEH Development Team
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 9:25 pm

EDIT: NEEEEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRR MIND! I'm gonna be online all night.. I hope... unless something big comes up! So... yea!
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:36 pm

I'm about to leave for the weekend, but you better believe the week after next I'm gonna play those maps so hard, it'll make your socks purple some how Very Happy
Bye ya'll, have a good weekend to all my American, Australian, and other countrymen (and women) Stargaters Smile
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:02 pm

Ok be safe, have fun... get so smashed u cant remember ur name!
Back to top Go down
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 12:53 am

You better have an epic battle with me when you get back or I will be mad at you =P!
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:10 am

I'd love to see us all have a full on war... that... would be sweet!
EDIT: Yup.... any minute now he will upload that linky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Event Horizon Release Information   Stargate Event Horizon Release Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Stargate Event Horizon Release Information
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next