Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
1. DON'T DOUBLE POST! Double posting is when you post a message and then post the same message again. If you double post it is considered spam and will be deleted. Plus, nobody likes a spammer.
2. DON'T GO OFF TOPIC! It's ok to go a little off but going to much off topic can cause more harm then good. And can be really annoying to the person you started the topic or is looking for something in that topic.EXAMPLE: You post a topic looking for help about a texture. You check it the next day and you have 3 replies, when you read the replies they are about something that came on TV that night and people are not even paying attention to your original post.
3. BUMPING! When you make a post and no one reads it or replies with in 5 days it is ok to post a second message. Known as a "Bump". This will get peoples attention! Just don't over do it.
4. LANGUAGE! We have not placed any restrictions on bad language, but remember to be nice. Try to refrain from yelling and using curse words. If you are found using curse words such as "Fuck, Shit, Dick (Unless it's your name.. lol) Pussy, or Bitch" You will be banned for 3 days.This is a first offense warning. One a Second offense it will be one week, and a 3rd offense will result in being banned Permanently.
We WILL NOT tolerate harsh language, flaming, bulling, sexual remarks, or racism on my boards. It simply will not happen.I'm only asking that you try your best to fallow these rules to keep the site running smoothly and so we do not end up with flame wars like we did on SGM. Online bulling is a crime. And you will be punished for it.
Sincerely Ellis Deweese.