Blue Stripe Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I log on to the server?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jodas
Rookie
Rookie
jodas

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-13

How do I log on to the server? Empty
PostSubject: How do I log on to the server?   How do I log on to the server? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 pm

For some reason there doesn't seem to be a server or anything. This game is for JKA correct? Another thing is the maps will not load for multiplayer? I believe that I saw one map for Half-Life 2 or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: How do I log on to the server?   How do I log on to the server? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:22 pm

Firstly, welcome to Horizon Studios! Very Happy You can PM me anytime you need Smile

You have to download the MOD in order to play it. Wink If you have a copy of the original SG-EH Game files. please, by all means, UPLOAD THEM SOMEWHERE!. So the rest of us can get it again. It was lost to most of us. I believe Sheppard still has a copy of it...

1. There is no Server for the game.
It is an MP MOD. You have to download and install the game in your base folder in order to play it.

2. The game is for JKA.

3. HL2? Not ours. Not yet at least. Some of the Dev team is working on a Version 2 for HL2. But of that I have no further information. Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/
jodas
Rookie
Rookie
jodas

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: How do I log on to the server?   How do I log on to the server? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 pm

Downloaded the mod Version 1.0 I believe is all that I saw. The files as I stated in the email that I sent you were not there. The force powers and characters work but that is it. None of the maps work because there is not any in the files.
BK forest and things of that nature are half life two files that are in the download for v 1.0
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

PostSubject: Re: How do I log on to the server?   How do I log on to the server? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:28 pm

..... funky.... yea we need 2 delete that linky.... bad dl...
Back to top Go down
Princess AmyRose
Official Member
Official Member
Princess AmyRose

Number of posts : 1295
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: How do I log on to the server?   How do I log on to the server? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:33 pm

I found the original files so I am planning on talking to the team to put them up again. As for a server we are working on that. Any Help on servers would be gladly accepted.

On the HL2 area of the game we have yet to start it. We are trying to learn the basics of wire mod and everything else needed to make maps and or a mod in half life 2/Garry's Mod. More info will be given when when there is actually something completed on this new extension of our work.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

PostSubject: Re: How do I log on to the server?   How do I log on to the server? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Yea.... what she said! Smile

And Amy, go ahead and upload what you need. I'll PM you the Login info for our diino account if you want it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I log on to the server?   How do I log on to the server? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I log on to the server?
Page 1 of 1