Blue Stripe Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMainSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rodney Mckay
Rookie
Rookie
Dr. Rodney Mckay

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.)   Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:45 pm

Urhm, Hello There! I suppose I've been lurking round this nice forum for quite some time (Some very nice mapping and other works out there!) and now I'ts time for me to come to you for an opinion on something I've been writing.

It's primarily Atlantis based but also encorporates SG-1 and even Stargate Universe (with current information on technology and character briefs and my own little gueses and contributions)

Theres heavy reference to season 1 episode 'Before I Sleep' aswell as the whole Replicator-Weir story so prior knowledge of this is reccomended before reading but I'm sure you all have that. Razz

The 2 versions here are the same but in different formats, PDF and doc (whichever is better/easier for you). Thank You for your time - any feedback on this will be very appreciated as..well, thats why I'm here tbh.

Zero Hour - PDF Version
Zero Hour - Doc Version

Last edited by Dr. Rodney Mckay on Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dex
Admin
Admin
Dex

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.)   Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:05 am

Welcome! I'm the big cheese! If you need anything let me know! Smile
I was just reading this and so far so good, I like it, once I get home tomorrow I'll have to finish it. Looks like you became a regular fan! Smile Glad to see it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/
Dr. Rodney Mckay
Rookie
Rookie
Dr. Rodney Mckay

PostSubject: Re: Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.)   Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:45 am

Thank You for showing an interest! And yes, after watching 'Rising' I was hooked Smile . However as you may be able to tell, I was quite dissapointed after the cast changes began Sad
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 1364
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.)   Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:52 am

I read through this and I like it a lot Very Happy
I do a lot of writing myself. If you like, I'd love it if you could post this on my site as well. It's a kind of small place, but it's really big on science fiction writing. Check it out sometime Smile
http://the-new-sg1.forummotion.com
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rodney Mckay
Rookie
Rookie
Dr. Rodney Mckay

PostSubject: Re: Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.)   Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:17 pm

I'd love to pay it a visit, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cameron Mitchell
Official Member
Official Member
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 1364
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.)   Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 pm

No problem Rodney Smile
Hope you enjoy the site, both this one and my own Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.)   Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stargate: Zero Hour (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1